3Dprintingcorner is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3Dprintingcorner may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st August 2018.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree and consent to its transfer, processing, use and disclosure as outlined in this privacy statement
What We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information (PII) that you provide to us, which is information that identifies you as an individual. We only do this when you have agreed to our request for that information. This information may include your:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- to send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- to respond to your requests or queries and improve the content of our communication.
In specific situations we may require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of our business and which does not materially impact your rights, interests or freedoms. For example, we may use your purchase history to send you or make available to you, personalised offers. We may also use your details to send you marketing information of products and services which we think might be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing PII With Third Parties
No third-party all be given access to your personal data. Your email and phone number may be given to Royal Mail or Hermes for delivery tracking alerts
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When We May Disclose Your PII To Others
Office Outlet reserves the right to disclose personal information about you, including your e-mail address, for reporting to government authorities, to parties in relevant legal proceedings as authorized by the presiding court or tribunal and otherwise to the extent required or explicitly authorized by applicable law. In certain special cases where permitted by local law, we may disclose your PII:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you or otherwise injuring or interfering with 3Dprintingcorner's rights, property or operations, other users of this website or mobile application or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or division, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Object to us processing your data
- Have inaccurate data rectified
- Access the data we keep
- Have the data we keep on your deleted (in some cases)
- Have the data we keep on you ported elsewhere
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, there may be an option to tell us that you would like to receive marketing information from us. We will not use your data for this purpose if you do not opt in to this.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. The easiest way to do this is to use the unsubscribe link which is contained in every marketing email. You may also contact us by writing to us at 3Dprintingcorner, 43 Alamein Court, St Neots, PE19 7JL, or emailing us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.